Perfect place to live?

My husband and I have a *dream* of eventually moving to somewhere with
mountains (probably the Rockies), and so I would like to know from all
of you experienced campers/trailriders, where would you live, if you
could live anywhere?  Should have great access to trails, lots of
beautiful scenery, not too many people, and, of course, mountains!  Be
as specific as possible, so I can start sending out job
applications<VBG>.  Thanks!
Terri Radandt