Authentic Arabian Horse

Hi,

             I couldn't admit that this book is unavailable.

             look at this URL : http://www.dealersweb.com/LEXHORSE.HTM : it costs 450 $

             Wentworth, Lady, THE AUTHENTIC ARABIAN HORSE, Crown, N.Y. 1963
                           revised ed., 213 plates in half-tone, 39 plates
                           in color, many diagrams in text,368ppg, folding
                           map in rear,vg/g                                    $450.00

             Hercule Poirot

That must be  the first edition.  I'll sell you my copy for a lot less and so will others.

Teddy (actually, I love mine and wouldn't part with it..paid $100 about ten years ago.)