guns

That's a different demeanor than that displayed by folks who think, or hope,
             that everyone is a gentle, kind beast. Most people are. But a single incident
             involving the 2% who are predators ends your life. It's getting worse out
             there. Trust the advice or your local Law Enforcement Officers (LEOs). They
             know the truth.

             ti

How was it said by Teddy Roosevelt, I think?  "Walk softly and carry a big stick?"

An air of "confidence" is often enough of a deterrant. But I am still not willing to risk my life (or anyh=thing else) based solely on my "demeanor".  I give MOST people the benfit of a doubt and think I am a pretty good judge of character...but there are all kinds of people out there...some are great salesmen.....

Teddy