guns

Samm:

Say lady..you are big enough and fit enough to scare off most would be attackers!!!!

I broke down on the top of a mountain in Arizona at dusk once....fuel injector died... At least a dozen people stopped (in the middle of no where) in three hours time.  I was wary, but ALL were very nice..no threats.  When the highway patrol FINALLY came along and we waited together for a tow truck...he told me that a persons' demeanor is far more important than anything else.  Would-be attackers know who is a possible hit.  Guess I am intimidating!!!!

Teddy (whose voice alone can intimidate a wild beast!!!)

             .