Re: handgun

In a message dated 98-03-03 18:29:22 EST, hhcc1@htcomp.net writes:
Becky:
<< I was married to Deputy Sheriff for a few years and this was one good thing
 I got from the relationship.  I have a five shot .22 'derringer' that will
 fit in the palm of your hand.  It fits very easily into a jacket or jean
 pocket and has a boot holster that fits inside the top of a riding boot or
 any high top shoe.

Hmm, a North American Arms Model 2, eh? That's what I carry. Also a Model 4
(4" barrel) in the truck.

ti