Ride results and Point Standings not available on line yet

From August 1997 to December 1997 - Russ and I were able to make
available
the ride results and point standings for AERC rides.  Due to the changes
in the
office recently,  we are not sure when the availability will start up
again.

When the information becomes available again,  we will post the info to
ridecamp.

The last years info is available from either

http://www.aerc.org/

or

http://www.doublejoy.com/pointstandings/default.asp

http://www.doublejoy.com/rideresults/