Sports Saddles...twisted

 Regarding the posts on problems with SS, I would very much like to hear from
anyone who is having difficulty.  I am presently having trouble with my SS
rubbing the left loin area of my mare.  I took a GOOD second look at my saddle
on a stand and when I stood it on the pommel end......it is
crooked......badly.....    I am not the only judge on this......two close
friends who use SS and are VERY active in CTR  and SEDRA tell me they wouldn't
ride in this saddle.  I have had my trainer watch me and my friends watch me
when I ride.....they say it isn't me
I sent the saddle back, the SS people were very willing to help BUT not
willing to listen to me.  I specifically put in writing and followed with a
phone call that I wanted to speak with them BEFORE they returned the saddle
and BEFORE adjustments were made.  Neither occurred.  I received the saddle
and MY follow up phone call retreived info that said one stirrup stitching was
over one inch longer than the other....so there was no way I could ride
straight ....they fixed that.....what they didn't fix....is what they didn't
listen to....the left rear area behind the cantle  DIPS down.....the rear of
the saddle has different depths.....when   a level is placed on there it is
not even....I am now sending it back AGAIN............SS did say they wanted
me to send it back if I was not happy and they would pay the
shipping.....however.....I wouldn't have to deal with this hassle if they had
listened to me in the first place!!!!! I have since learned that others have
had twisting problems with their saddles.....infact....SS rep told me that
sometimes the front tree breaks and there is no way to know it has broken
until there is a twisting problem........hmmmmm??????    I love to ride in a
SS....but this is REALLY  beginning to worry me.

Kathy
Jupiter, Fl