Re: Chondroitin Sulfate

In a message dated 98-01-30 13:31:36 EST, ldurkee@grouper.pasco.k12.fl.us
writes:

<< Chondroitin
 Sulfate A, B, and C.  What is the difference between these... >>
  A is the one CS they can measure it is felt the 'A" is the one that does the
work.. to cause the body to make the synovial fluid.. a long chain process
that I am sure Susan or ti will expand on..but not really needed to understand
why we want to give this stuff..

The B an C  cs  is thought to 'help' the A.. but not measured.. my guess an
advertising issue..but what do I know..
Roger R