Re: Convention

In a message dated 98-01-30 00:20:50 EST, hikryrdg@evansville.net writes:

<<  Did you
 notice the lack of west coast folks  >>>DEALERS?<<<<at Lexingtion?  Sometimes
I feel like
 we are expected to go west but that the west coast riders could care less
 about what is going on back here.  Just a feeling.  >>

Yes Jerry.. there was...less wetern dealers... problem seems the cost of
bringing a big tack shop EAST and then having a show where the attendess are
lower then expected or planned for and there may be more lookers then actual
buyers.. its makes the effort a bad businness deal..

We go west since our shop is small and thus our overheard is less..
I guess Teddy and I are the only EAST business that goes to Reno?
Then Ann from CT Tx..  any others Teddy?  cant think of any..
Monti Mitts from Mo..
Dont think there are that many endurance related business here in the east..
to go west -- of course we do have the riders..and did you note how many
'winners' of awards were NOT there to pick up their prizes.. ?
insulting? appathy?  no big deal?

 You can BET IF I EVER place in national standings .. I WILL be there   for
sure..be my luck we wont have any sponsors then..hehehe..

Still waiting on the actual show head count.. but since no one was at the
door.. we wont get a show count .. just  those who bought tickets ..for the
sessions.

Roger R