Re: Saddle fit

>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:11:26
>To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net, Ridecamp
>From: AJ's Classical Gas <ajsgas@imt.net>
>Subject: Re: Saddle fit
>

>>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:29:21 -0800 (PST)
>>Subject: Endurance Saddles
>>
>>From: Barb Peck
>>Email: bpeck@us.ibm.com
>>   I'm a Sharon Saare fitter, as are afew others on this list, ....
>
>Barb, or anyone else:
>
>Is there a Sharon Saare saddle fit person in Montana anywhere?  I just sold
my OF saddle, that was sliding so badly and need to look for something that
will fit my wider, no wither mare.  I thought of having a saddle made
locally, but maybe not after talking with a "cowboy" saddle maker.  He said
the tree is NEVER the cause of a saddle not fitting.  He said all trees fit
the same and will fit any horse, I just needed to tighten my cinch.  Pretty
scary huh!!  I don't think I want one of his saddles:-)  Anyway, anyone who
can suggest trees to try, or recommend a person who is really good at saddle
fit, I'd sure appreciate it.

Anne & the horses
(Dyskrete, Stuffy, Hadia and Tifla)

Jim & his good stuff
(Vintage Yellowstone Park Buses, parts and NOS)