Glenwood-Blackhorse Gap 55/30

From: Kevin Baird
Email: kbbaird@rev.net

The Glenwood-Blackhorse Gap 55/30 near Roanoke, Virginia is ON. The ride is
scheduled for April 25, 1998. Two weeks after No Frills. We had some
scheduling problems but all arrangements are made and final. We may not
make Endurance News so please pass along the info to your noncomputer riders.

Thanks Kevin Baird

PS. The VDOT widened the bridge into camp so that any size rig can now fit!!