Re: Quality Hay

Hi Lori,

Boy, I could go on for days answering your feed questions (and will
probably do so)---would you mind if I cc'ed the entire list?  I've found
if one person is asking the question, there are probably numerous others
also interested and you might as well get all the bang for your buck you
can.

Is that okay with you?  (I assume it's probably okay, but made the
mistake of publicly replying to a question that had been sent privately
and got flmaed for it, for thought I'd ask this time).

Talk to ya soon,

Susan

P.S. Glad you liked the breastcollar post---I'm not all that witty, just
a smartass with a big mouth :-D