Subject:       Re: saddle survey#3 (long)
  Date:       Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:35:55 -0700
  From:       "Robert J. Morris" <bobmorris@rmci.net>

Kim:

I know that I am late with this info but I just could not resist. My
wife
Arlene has ridden a saddle made by Gary Mc Clintock some years ago (like
20?) She has logged about 15, 000 miles in competition in it (mostly top
tens) and I would venture another 45, 000 in training and conditioning.

This saddle has never shown any sign of soreing any horses back.
Something
I cannot say for the Orthoflex we thought would replace the old saddle.
It
has had new stirrup leathers put on it and a few dings repaired after
wrecks but it is still going strong and will survive a few more thousand
miles. Gary is located in Southern California and I guess will still
build
endurance saddles if you want one. Does not look very good since it has
seen rain,  snow,  heat, much horse sweat, wrecks , thrown in the back
of
the pickup,  and general abuse over the years.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID