USFS simply does not want us!!!

Teddy,
	Here in the New England area USFS is re-writing the forest plan.  I got on
to a planning committee but they won't hold the meetings at times that
working people can get to them!  Right now you can't unload a horse in any
"designated area" of the forest even if there were trails you'd like to
ride on.  But bashing your way in from private property is just fine (?!)
Great "planning" eh!

I tried to get the horse community alerted to what was happening but its
hard to find someone who has the time and commitment to stay involved.
Heck, I wouldn't have known about this if I hadn't heard it from the 4
wheelers club.

Fee based stuff has gone into effect but doesn't effect us yet because
we're still riding in from private property so no one knows we are "using"
their forest.

frustrated in NH
LoisC