Re: Convention

Thanks for the plug Teddy. I am planning to go to Equifest. It is Feb. 27,
28 & March 1 at the Kansas Coliseum. That's on the north end of wichita.
The lineup of clinics includes Pat Parelli, Linda Tellington Jones, Dawn
McCorkle (jumping), Hilda Gurney (dressage), and clinics on driving,
carriages, nutrition, barrel racing, roping and some fun exhibitions, as
well as a stallion review and lots of vendors.

see you there.