Re: Convention

Ramey, As you could see, we have a problem getting vendors to show up at
the convention in the east.  As a good business move, why not tell a vendor
that if they go to Reno then part of the deal is they also have to show up
in the east.  Just another step in running AERC like a business.  Did you
notice the lack of west coast folks  at Lexingtion?  Sometimes I feel like
we are expected to go west but that the west coast riders could care less
about what is going on back here.  Just a feeling.  Did AERC budget any $
to advertise the convention ?  Jerry Fruth...Hickory Ridge...Standing
JABASK KNIGHT