Re: Convention

The convention was a lot of fun by itself...  However. we went to the
Kentucky Horse Park on our own and ran into some folks from Missouri.  We
all wondered as we talked why there was not an organized tour, discount
admission for conventioneers,  and other activities.  Why have it in the
middle of horse country and stay holed up in a hotel complex downtown?

There is an endurance ride with its base camp at the Kentucky Horse Park
in March.  What a great place to have a ride!  You can bet that I plan to
be there...

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:16:07 EST RUN4BEAR <RUN4BEAR@aol.com> writes:

>Yes, is was a good convention, but there is MUCH room for improvement.
> The
>office did NOT take advantage of much more that was offered..and it
>was
>offered.
>
>Some of us toured the Kentucky Horse Park on Sunday.....it was
>delightful.
>Tours of the Lexington farms and vet clinics could have been done as
>well.
>Living two hours from there, I know.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]