FRIGID DIGIT ENDURANCE RIDE

HERE YE.....HERE YE.....

The Texas Arabian Distance Riders Assn. would like to invite all to come to
the Frigid Digit Endurance (25/35/50) ride on Feb. 7, 1998.
The ride is located just outside Decatur, TX (off 287 NW of Ft. Worth) in the
LBJ National Grasslands.
The weather should be typical Texas.  Maybe heat, cold, snow, or all of the
above within 2 days.
The trails are easy and very well (permanently) marked.  We have a couple of
small hills, lots of creek crossings and lots of woods (unlike the name
"Grasslands").
We hope you will all come to join us!!!!
For more information, please e-mail George McGraw, ride manager, at
georgem@computrac.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!!!  If you can't ride, we would love to
have your expert assistance.