Re: SR Saddles

We have 3 --count them 3 SR Enduros.. One new  and 2 used.
We love them the best balanced saddle I rode  -except my old Fallis Balanced
ride..

THe 'flex' tree design -using  fiberglass lameate  give enough flex to the
motion of the horses back.. A good cross between a hard back tree and the no
tree saddles.

I have to send two back to steve for a re-fit  ..
I cut one open to move some of the stuffing around to get a better fit on my
new horse..Kinda tough to take a razor knife to a saddle that costs $2k to
replace..

They are very well made and really take beating.. I tried other saddles over
the past 25 yrs but the SR is by far the best..
IT fits my horses and me ..

Roger R