1998 Cosequin Challenge Events

From: Event Management
Email: VTCI@aol.com

On January 15, 1998 we officially preannounced the 1998 Cosequin Challenge Endurance Events for the first time here at Endurance Net.

During the AERC convention, the sanctioning of all four events by the AERC was finalized.

At this time, the Cosequin Challenge Endurance Events are sanctioned by the Federation Equestre' International, The International Arabian Horse Association and the American Endurance Ride Conference.

Fifteen days following the preannouncement here on Endurance Net, response has been such that competitor attendance will pass the 50% mark upon return of the applications thus far requested.

Competitors from across the United States, Canada and Europe have thus far expressed interest in attending the event.

The maximum direct sponsor/futurity to competitor contributed cash and prizes are now estimated to possibly exceed the $50,000.00 combined amount for all four events as originally projected.

The event management expresses its sincerest thanks to those supporters of the Cosequin Challenge that have stood by us over the previous 14 months.

A special thanks to Steph at Endurance Net for her support of the event, the combination of our presence on Endurance Net, and our automated forms page for event packets, has proven a winner in providing rapid exchange of information between competitors, sponsors and event mangement.

For those wondering where their information packets are, they next batch will be bulk mailed on February 9, 1998.

Thanks Endurance Net

1998 Cosequin Challenge Event Management

Produced by the non-profit Virginia Trail Conservatory, Inc. a 501-C-3 corporation in the state of Virginia.

All proceeds from the combined events benefit the VTC, Inc.

For details and restrictions, visit the VTC web site at  http://members.aol.com/vtci

or write

Cosequin Challenge
c/o VTC