Re: way of life

.Distance:  newbie (horrors!) have done one 25 and one 30...hoping to work
myself and horse up to a 50 by the end of summer...also (horrors!) a NATRC
rider...
Age:  50 in July (horrors---last one, I promise)
Occupation:  high school English teacher, so weekends AND summers off...
hubby is an underground coal miner....age 33, yep, that's right.....when I
decided to marry the second time around, couldn't stand the thought of
"growing old together"....so he's keeping me young....we'll be married
eleven years this April, he's the one who got me my first horse ---never
even sat on one before----seven years ago.....a talented, dedicated
horseman, that he is....
Six horses...3 quarterhorses (one's a baby), 2 Arabs (one's a baby), 1
Mustang, 4 mules, and 2 donkeys (adopted wild burro and her baby)...in case
you wonder if we are total freaks, we do a lot of wilderness packing and
hunting....
Betty from Craig, Colorado