Re: WAY OF LIFE

Hi Sandy,

for now I ride 25s because my horse and I just started last year, but we
hope to move up this year sometime. I have 3 equines. -- My grade Arab,
Star, my distance riding horse and best buddy; a grade Morgan I raised from
a foal, Cisco, the old man of the pasture; and a Shetland-Hackney pony,
Honey, we adopted from HorseAid. You are right, I really didn't NEED a
pony, but she is so CUTE.

I am a newspaper reporter and could not likely support my horse habit on my
salary. I am married to a chemist with a good government job....

Yes, I was born before Kennedy was elected. I was in the 7th grade when he
was assassinated. I remember the news accounts vividly. Does that date me
or what???

I also remember when Iron Butterfly and Jefferson Airplane were played only
on underground radio stations!

chris paus & the starman who desperatly needs to be ridden mom.