Suspended or hammock seat saddles

I have ridden in a trooper saddle for several years now and have become
a real supporter of this style.  I have used it on about 7-8 differently
built horses with no apparent fit problems.  It was first recommended to
me by our local Chiropractic vet who felt that they are one of the
kindest styles saddles on the market.  The universal fit is also pretty
appealing to me. I have been able to use it on my new mare that is round
back and wide withered and that nothing else, short of a custom saddle,
seems to fit.  I purchased mine through Christie and they were very
accomodating about rigging it english and making other minor adjustments
for me.  For those who prefer an english style saddle but want the extra
rings, etc of an endurance saddle, this is not a bad choice.  It is also
very comfortable over the distance.  The cost (under $600) is also very
attactive.  For that price it makes a nice extra saddle to have around.

Sally Aungier
UNOS, Manager for Membership Services
Richmond, VA

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef