Re: my last comment on this

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Beth Glace wrote:

> performances at all distances. Many people on this site have
> expressed the feeling that if your ultimate goal is not 100s you just
> are just not welcome on the endurance scene, but oh, please pay the
> fee anyway. I hate to see such narrow mindedness expressed.

Maybe some of the ridecamp mail is not making it into my mail box, but I
do not recall ANYBODY on this site (nor has anybody ever said it at an
endurance ride that I have been to) expressing the above stated feeling.

Please, can anybody send me just ONE example from the archives of this
mailing list that demonstrates this.  Quote it word for word.  I'm not
going to look through the archives for it myself to find this.  If any of
you think it's there, find it and send it to me.

And if anybody perceived something that somebody said to mean that, even
if they didn't actually come out and say it, then it is the listener who
belives it, not the speaker.

kat
Orange County, Calif.