Re: The great Molasses debate

Hi all,

I'm getting a bunch of questions directed to my addy......I am not
Kathleen Crandell!!!  I merely forwarded a post that I had gotten from
her reguarding molasses for endurance horses back in July of 97!

If any of you would like to speak to Ms Crandell personally, her email
addy is Kathleen Crandell <kcrandel@ix.netcom.com>.  Hopefully she won't
mind answering any further questions.

Make sure you are clear in what you are asking though, since she
probably doesn't even remember the original post.

thanks,

tracy