Re: last word

Blankenship, Ann wrote:
can't always control my HUSBAND.  You ladies know
> how it is.  Guys have a few drinks and they'll pee anywhere!  If you
> have trouble with him wandering through your camp, fouling your hay,
> annoying your horses, rummaging through your food ...   please let me or
> ride management know immediately.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!  Oh Lord Ann, that is just too funny, and I can relate
:)

My hubby turns into "Mr Social" and everytime I look for him, he has
wandered over to someone else's camp, introduced himself and taken up
residence talking their ears off, till I go drag him back to our camp<G>

I guess I should make the same offer...if he annoys you, just let me
know <BG>

tracy