last word

One last word on dogs and kids, I don't bring my dogs and my kids are
grown and flown, but I can't always control my HUSBAND.  You ladies know
how it is.  Guys have a few drinks and they'll pee anywhere!  If you
have trouble with him wandering through your camp, fouling your hay,
annoying your horses, rummaging through your food ...   please let me or
ride management know immediately.  I do try to be a responsible wife but
sometimes he gets away from me!