pictures of "complicated Mare"

For all of you who telephoned and e-mailed in response to my posting of a
complicated mare needing a new home, I finally have a respectable photo
that I can send out.  E-mail me privately if you haven't gotten yours yet
and would like to, and I will set it zooming through hyperspace as quickly
as the little electrons can go.  Incidentally, my results of a totally
non-scientific and irreproducible study into the nature of endurance riders
shows me that you all love a CHALLENGE!  I was flabbergasted by the
response we got for a home for this mare, and have decided that my current
marketing techniques at Black Bear Arabians are totally out of touch with
what you are all looking for!  I clearly need to market all my horses as
renegades and rogues and I will be flooded with offers from people who
can't resist a DARE!  I'm just joking, but Gretchen and I did have several
good chuckles!  Seriously, we greatly appreciate all your interest and
caring about this horse, and hope we will have a great solution to
everyone's problem soon.  Mary