Re: Thoroughbreds

Kris,
That was sent tongue in cheek.Not many TB's do endurance over here in S
Africa. There is one that i know of that has done fairly well, and im told
that it was never raced. Wether that has anything to do with it im not sure
but people that ihave spoken to think that because it wasnt started too
young as most race horses are, it has turned into an endurance prospect.
Personally i have my doubts as to a TB's ability over the longer distances,
but im sure there are exceptions to every rule.There are plenty of Anglos
and Part breds doing very well at endurance here.
Happy riding and good luck,
Rob Dobrowsky.