Tack Question

We were brought a vosal by Pam Burton when she came over to ride our trails
in the game park. ( See the pictures on our web page). I'm using it on my
young Stallion and he is going very well in it. This is the only vosal ive
seen here in S Africa and at our rides every one is keen to see how it
works. I'm not sure wether it is fitting correctly. The "nose band" seems
to be too high up, unlike a hackamore which fits lower down. It is also
chaffing him under, near the chin grove which is obusly not correct. Any
help from some body who uses a vosal ??.
Rob Dobrowsky.
http://196.7.177.40/aht/-