Thoroughbreds

A number of years ago I decided to try endurance--talked my husband into
training with me. His appy took to it well. I found out that my Thoroughbred
simply wasn't suited to it, primarily because he had trouble cooling down
efficiently. He is now a wonderful dressage horse and works exclusively in the
arena. For endurance, I bought an Arab. This is an observation about only one
individual Thoroughbred, but it agrees with the conventional wisdom.