Chain tie-out

I don't like the idea of chain.  I would rather use something that will
actually break under high stress than something as unforgiving as chain.
 If there's an emergency, you can't even  cut it with a knife.   If it
comes to the rope breaking or the horse tearing himself up, I'd rather
have the rope break.  That's why I like to have a snap on the end of the
rope instead of just knots.  Snaps will break.