Re: Dogs & kids in camp

Tracy,

    Remember, I am not commenting on the inconsiderate few, I am referring
to the majority that control both their dogs and their children. I am sorry
that you have had such bad experiences, but just because one person sets a
bad example, does that mean that the rest of us have to be chastised?  Just
because one persons child is unruly, does that mean the rest of the children
have to be punished?  As I said, most of the people that I know at the rides
that bring dogs, control them quite well, and that is ALOT.  I will
definitely make sure that my dog does not pee on your stuff or your food. So
count me as one you don't have to worry about.