Re: bringing up baby

Ruth Bourgeois wrote:

> they've ever been. I know the snowmobilers are going a lot faster than
> the speed limit for residential streets here in town, but they come and
> go so fast that I've never seen them get caught.
> Not sure if there's any solution to this problem...

Hi Ruth,

I would suggest a phone call to your local police station.  Tell them
they are driving (riding) dangerously and recklessly and tell them about
waht time to look for them.

Our local police have always been very good about speedsters, though we
haven't had any snowmobilers in Phoenix! :)

tracy