Re: is this fair?

Okay - I know a way to have everyone fell really good about the fees at rides
AND the really tough job RMs have in planning these rides for us to enjoy - go
to a rated Arabian or Saddlebred show. Check out their costs and don't forget
to count trainers fees. monthly training fees, stall fees, office fee
(whatever the heck THAT is - new in 1989), tarnsport fees, 'handling fees (now
that you have paid for your horse to be traiend ALL MONTH, you ALSO get to pay
for the traienr to now HANDLE you horse), etc. You get my drift? Trust me, you
will come aaway thinking "Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive! How LUCKY I am!
ANd how much more FUN I have!" Just a thought. Let me know who goes.
san