Re: is this fair?

I totally agree with Sandy on this. Due to circumstances beyond my control,
I can train for 25's and 50's, but anything else is out of the question
right now. I have to board my horses, so cannot just go outside and ride,
as much as I would love to do so. I have only my income, so don't have any
help there, either. I work 12 hour swing shifts, which makes it tough to
get living done, let alone training and conditioning. And anyone who
suggests switching jobs, well I work at the best paying employer in a 100
mile radius, and if I didn't work there, I wouldn't even have a horse! I
also have elderly family members with a lot of health problems that I must
help with, there isn't anyone else to care for them.

So I feel a great accomplishment in what I can achieve, even if it's "only"
25's or 50's. And to finish is indeed to win. Racing or not.

Helga Loncosky
hblmh@ptd.net
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man."
-----------Winston Churchill