Re: Boarding an Endurance Horse

Bruce Murdock wrote:

> I am offering this story, in the hopes that none of you get caught in the same situation I did. If you are in a situation where you have to board, be very careful that the facility is familiar with what your horse does. I found out the hard way that you can  never bridge the gap between the needs of a horse being conditioned for endurance, and one that spends its whole life in an arena.

Bruce,

I don't understand? Why would one have to be "careful" where they board
their horse? I board at a stable that is full of Hunter/jumper and
Dressage people with a few western thrown in. My horse is in "training"
with the dressage gal. She takes care of the ring work while I
concentrate on the trail work. Never had a problem, though I do wish I
had some endurance friends to hang out with.

Lauren