Dogs at rides

I agree with Maryben Stover.  We have several Australian Shepherds.
Occasionally when my husband has had to attend rides by himself (for one
reason or another) he has taken one of the dogs.  Our dogs are all well
behaved and have been raised around horses.  They aren't left to run all
over, they don't attend the riders meeting or dinner, and they stay in
the trailer when not with one of us.  If everyone would do their best to
be responsible and look after their own dogs, kids, and horses then it
wouldn't give anyone else anything to complain about.