Dogs in Camp

I am responding to the last message I read from Wendy Milner regarding
Dogs and Children in camp.  Although I do agree that SOME people are not
responsible with their dogs in camp, and I do wish those with ill-behaved
dogs would keep them home, I certainly hope that Wendy is not trying to
turn this DOG thing into a problem for people who bring their children!
I have two children who will attend rides with me and my husband.  When
the children come one of us stays at basecamp with them while the other
rides.  I believe theses rides should be fun and that they should be a
family affair.  Besides we don't have any childcare person's who we would
trust with our kids for overnights and if the kids don't get to go then
either do I !