Re: good riding excuse

	I'm so glad to read that the rest of you care as little about doing
housework as I.  And to Terry Woolley Howe, you should have all kinds of
shirts, caps, bumper stickers, etc., printed with "Boring Women Have
Immaculate Houses".  That is fabulous.  You'd sell millions.
	And it could only be "superwomen" who can have a life and an immaculate
home (without a full time maid, anyway, which is something I'll get when I
win the lottery.)  Go, Girls!!  You only live once.  So what if you die and
people might say at your funeral:  "...and, gee, she was such a good
housekeeper."

Lori Sumrall, always living with an entropy experiment in progress.