need saddle web sites.

Hello everyone.

I'm still collecting lots of information on saddles.  Now I need to
figure out where the distributors are and if the manufacturers have
websites.  If you know the url's of any of them, could you email me
privately.  I've used the search engines to look up either the names or
saddle and I'm not getting anywhere fast!!!

I'm looking for:

SR Enduro

Stubben

Bighorn

Australian Stock Saddle Company

Patriot

Courbette

Crosy

Frank Baines

Wow, alot of people like their Stubbins VSD but they look a bit pricy to
me.  Some have commented their widest tree is too narrow for an arab, of
course I have a big wide morab, any other comments on this?

Thanks again!
Kimberly