Re: ride food

If it is cold, hot soup is nice (pack in a thermos) but this means that
you either have to have it heated up in the morning before you leave, or
be lucky enough to have a pit crew that can warm it at the hold for you.

if it's hot, then watermelon chunks and grapes are good.

I usually carry a granola or cereal bar in my saddle bag.   I learned
the hard way that bannanas do NOT travel well :))  Oranges are nice to
carry, but very irritating if you can't rinse your hands off afterwards.

anyhow, thats all I can think of......