Horse Transportation

From: Leonore
Email: leonore@mail.wsu.edu

I am moving from Washington State to Louisiana this spring and will be bringing my horse.  My options are to pay to have someone transport her or to do it myself.  The trailer is not the best but could easily make the trip.  My mare does not have any health problems and is pretty easy going.  Any advice on who to use to haul her and/or advice on the best way to haul a horse long distance.