RE: Completion time

Under current rules there is *no* provision for a rider earning a
completion if finishing after the time limit, *no matter what the
circumstances.*  Although any member can petition the Board for
anything they wish, I know of no case where the Board has approved a
completion for an overtime rider, and I doubt they would do so.
[Steph Teeter]
I disagree - I think rule 6.1 does allow this, as it is written. (not
necessarily as it was intended).

Steph
(I know... I wasn't going to say anthing else...)

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net