Pendelton Challenge

It seems that getting this ride together may be touger than riding it, but
here goes...

I have spoken to Terry Woolley Howe ( our sanctioning director ) and I have
e-mailed Susan Gibson (CA) about assuming this ride when she and Chip get
transferred.

I am hoping to help Susan with this years ride to get a feel for it.  I have
already started a list of people to help, mostly military people to go help
find/mark trail that will not have a problem with getting on base during the
year.

I only have 15 months to pull this off, but maybe I can pull it off...

Wish me luck

Becky Hackworth

ps...this was my first ever endurance ride, so is very special to me.  I can
only hope to emulate Susan on the great rides she has put on there.

Does everyone else out there WANT to see this ride continue?

Already looking for volunteers!

Becky

619-445-8604