Osceola Ride Question (Kimberly Price)

From: Jean Wonser
Email: cpfjean@bellsouth.net

Looks like an "opps":  "Cross as tagged" i.e. a deep creek crossing.   Robinson Branch Creek can be deep enough to swim during extreme wetness, as the present flood conditions stand.

Several years ago we placed red flagging on the left side (west) of the crossing to indicate we had crossed safely there.
The funny story that followed is:  A rider told me she thought red meant danger, do not go there.  So she proceded to swim the crossing  and was complaining we had not warned her.  I simply asked "Do you think my horse walked on water to place those red flags "(tags in this above typo)   Red was used to get attention, not necessarily to mean stay out.

Thanks for the question.  We like riding in the Osceola for the 200,000 acres of peace and quiet.  Come join us next competition.

Jean Wonser, Trenton Florida
CPF Carrera & CPF Zywy