Re: Flooded and Blizzarded!

In Kansas we are riding, two to three times a week outdoors. I haven't
ridden Star since Sunday and I'm going through withdrawals. If it is
raining, I might trailer him to an indoor arena to ride. I won't ride if it
is icy, but cold, wind and snow don't stop us if we have time to get out
there.

Like my training buddy says, if you don't ride in Kansas because it's too
hot or too cold, you lose 6 months of riding time.

In the winter we just bundle up -- I wear two or three layers of tights,
socks, turtlenecks, sweaters, etc., put an earwarmer under my helmet and
away we go. We don't look fashionable, but we are out there training.

chris paus & star