Osceola ride.,.question

From: Jean Wonser
Email: cpfjean@bellsouth.net

The yellow trail was re-routed somewhat to avoid two areas with constant
water about mid cannon.  This left about three stretches with periodic
water spots  involving approximately 2,3,and 2 miles;  This loop adds
the challenge of a creek crossing called Robinson Branch which must be
crossed as tagged or risk swimming.  Two shetland ponys made the
crossing however and were seen in Camp after the ride.

*** Hi Jean and thanks for the great description of this ride.  I spent
10 years in FLA and I know how these wetlands can change over time.

*** My question is: what does it mean to cross as tagged?

thanks!
Kimberly & Mystery the Morab