Pony prices and training and attitude

My old horse was a handful, small and quick and brave we did everthing and
went everywhere,fast!, it was'nt just his age it was his heart too. The
horse I'm riding now (Coco) several of you last summer told me to sell, she
refuses to do anything without a fight, the last straw was her turning
(happened too quick)around on a 45 degree hill falling I went underneath
her, I'm lucky too be here, and I'm still in phsy therapy, landed upside
down on my neck. I rarely come off horses, so I guess this was to make up
for all the rest. I really think every horse is different and you have too
work with what you have, I don't know if attitude  is born or can develop
with age,Coco's attitude has changed some but she still is a better arena
horse than trail. I like her personality,so I have'nt sold her yet, but I
really think I'm not qualified for this horse.

Susan & the outward expanding mares.  (is that a blimp in the pasture?)
Oregon, U.S.A.

   A canter is a cure for every evil.
    Benjamin Disraeli