digging to China

Just a note for those of you with stalled horses.  I couldn't afford stall
mats-to do both stalls would have cost over $500!  I have a friend who works
at a local manufacturing company.  He said that every so often they have to
change out their rubber conveyor belts.  He put our name on a waiting list
and as of this past weekend, we are the proud owners of 200 ft. of conveyor
belting No cost other than dinner for said friends.   Craig's mare Fancy
seems to pee every other minute, when we would clean her stall (daily), we
would also be digging out inches of mud every time.  Over the past 6 months,
we were down about two feet.  We filled in the hole-by this time I felt we
were on our way to China-with road base and cut belting to fit her stall.
Man, are they HEAVY!  Craig thinks all I do is come up with projects to make
him work.  However, my shavings are finally doing the job they were intended
for-soaking up- and I am a happier stall cleaner.